- Never yell out that you have fresh Cheese Curds in a
crowded Wisconsin theater.
- Never eat just one Cheese Curd. They like company.
- Never eat two Cheese Curds at once. It confuses them.
- Avoid eating cheese curds while driving or operating
- For a delicacy, try dipping a Cheese Curd into your
favorite fondue. Tell it to hold its breath first.
- Nobody knows for sure what came first in Wisconsin: beer
or Cheese Curds. Truly, nobody cares. Just enjoy them together!
- Never eat a Cheese Curd with your pinky finger extended.
It can get you kicked out of any self-respecting Wisconsin
- Avoid snacking on squeaky Cheese Curds at the library
or expect to get hushed.
- Never eat curds with a fork…they are the ultimate
- Eat curds of all color; it's good to expand your horizons.
- You never forget your first Cheese Curd. That's why you
shouldn't offer someone who's never had a Cheese Curd one
that's been refrigerated or is more than a day old. Make
it the freshest you can find, because you only taste your
first Cheese Curd once.
- If you drop a curd, the five second rule only applies
if you know the home owner.